Dear RYSA Members,
RYSA is currently seeking interested adults to fill open board positions. RYSA is committed to not only the development of young soccer players, but to coaches and referees. This can’t be done by a a few.
Requirements of the board
- Must be 18 years or older
- Able to commit to monthly board meeting (3rd Monday of the Month)
- Interest and dedication in working with children of all ages
- Be visual during season at the fields.
- Volunteer only couple of hours a week
- Specific board members duties can be found in our guiding documents.
- Ability to communicate by phone or email
- Agree to background check
If you are interested in the board, and you do not have to a child playing, we encourage you to apply anyway.
This is a great opportunity for you to “give back” and use your experience to help shape policies and programs.
Please contact Wolf Parker, firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or if you need further information.
Position up for election in Fall at Annual Membership Meeting in August
- Vice President/Registrar – Recreational
- U4, U8 and U12 Commissioners
Appointed Positions that are open –
- Director Of Officials
- Director of Coaches
- Risk Management Coordinator