How to sign up
You can sign up two ways:
- Come to one of our registration sites at the Colvin Community Center or Dawley Park
Online Registration(Closed for Fall 2014)
We have registration twice a year in the Spring and Fall. Announcements will be made on this site as well as news papers, radio, and flyers distributed through the local schools as to the dates registrations will be taken.
- What you need to bring to register:
- Complete a registration form, Player Form (302)
– Copy of player’s Birth Certificate (new players to RYSA)
– Last 4 of SSN
U6 and U8: $40.00
U10 to U16: $50.00
cash or check made out to RYSA
To check out what age group your child will play see chart (chart is for Recreational and Select teams): Birth Year Chart Fall 2014 (49)
To promote the growth of and an appreciation for the game of soccer by providing opportunities for the youth of Radcliff and surrounding communities to learn the Laws of the Game and participate in an organized program of soccer.
To organize and promote youth soccer for players from various ages, IAW Kentucky Youth Soccer Association rules, and to encourage good sportsmanship and fair play of all participants therein.
We shall achieve this purpose by:
- Encouraging the development and practice of good sportsmanship
- Developing the principles of fair play
- Promoting the growth of soccer
- Instructing, training and educating players, coaches, and referees to develop and improve their soccer capabilities.